This is a part of Citizen services provided by the Tamil Nadu government. Users need to fill the following information in order to book a ticket.
- Type of registration: whether the registration is for document or for marriage.
- SRO: Name of SRO.
- Village: Village in which the SRO is located
- Date of Appointment: Note that all appointments can be booked 30 days in advance only. Immediate appointments or appointments within 30 days cannot be booked.
- Applicant's name/executant's name
- Phone number:
- Mobile number:
- Identity proof details: type and number: The original ID proof will need to brought during the appointment.
Once the details are filled and submitted, an acknowledgment number will be shown on the screen. Using the reference number, the applicant needs to take a printout of the acknowledgment form using the acknowledgement link.
The applicant needs to carry the print out of acknowledgment form with him during the appointment.