indrefs.com

Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Possession & Registration

Possession & Registration 2 years 1 week ago #8084

I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) with primary residence in Europe. I have made a Real estate investment in Bangalore, with DLF.
I have now a notification that the Possession letter is ready with them and I have to personally collect it asap. I would like to know for completing the process of getting the possession and Occupation Certificates along with keys for my registered Apartment, how many days I should plan for a stay in Bangalore and what all documents I have to collect/submit in order to return earliest without any more unfulfilled documentation work in B'lore.
Kindly enlighten me in this regard.
  • mmathews
  • Fresh Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

replyhave something to say register login button

Possession & Registration 2 years 1 week ago #8085

Hi Mathew,

I would suggest that you check with someone from the builders end to confirm whether occupancy certificate had been obtained. Normally it should be available along with the possession letter as it is a mandate before moving into an apartment. However, these things do not work perfectly everytime and so it might save you time to check before starting to Bangalore.
You would also have to obtain khata, electricity account numbers, etc. which again depend on a case to case basis. Normally it would be a good months work but a lot depends on whether your builder has started with processing these documents. I would suggest checking with your builder to ensure that you spend the least amount of time resolving these issues.
  • Krishna
  • There is nothing stronger than the power of inform
  • Thank you received: 141
Krish
www.indrefs.com

Ensure that you get professional help! My inputs are just guidelines!

For questions on how to post in the forum , click here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

replyhave something to say register login button

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds

Latest News

Residential demand unlikely to improve in 12-18 mo...
22 Oct 2017 09:27 - Krishna

Even though the number of affordavle housing projects are joing up in the recent times, the demand f [ ... ]

Affordable Housing may be next big thing
30 Jul 2017 07:52 - Krishna

Thanks to the govenrment's effort to lead to affordable housing, housing loans and sales in this cat [ ... ]

RERA deadline up on July 31st
30 Jul 2017 07:38 - Krishna

Builders are worried about the deadline to sign up for Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA). Any  [ ... ]

Documents uploaded on real estate sites cannot be ...
30 Jul 2017 07:04 - Krishna

Developers will now have to be careful when uploading documents with the Real Estate Regulatory Auth [ ... ]

Demonetization has not affected prices of properti...
23 Jul 2017 10:47 - Krishna

Recent studies show that in the first quarter of 2017, prices of under construction properties in De [ ... ]