indrefs.com

Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Which bank is the best choice for home loans in mumbai?

Which bank is the best choice for home loans in mumbai? 3 years 8 months ago #1409

Hello if we want to go for home loans from banks which bank is the best for that and i need information about rate of interest also.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

replyhave something to say register login button

Which bank is the best choice for home loans in mumbai? 3 years 8 months ago #1415

There are many banks like ICICI, HDFC etc. I have put links below for the home loan interest rates offered by them. A lot depends on your budget for purchasing home, your security risk, etc. Hence, I am not sure that someone would be able to inform you about which bank might be the best for you. Also, if it is possible for you to prepay the principal and close the account,then you would need to confirm whether there would be any extra fine for prepayment.

ICICI Bank
www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/loans...-interest-rates.html

HDFC
www.hdfc.com/loans/hm-loan-features.asp

SBI
www.sbi.co.in/?action=viewsection&lang=0&id=0,1,20,115

Kotak
www.kotak.com/bank/personal-banking/loans/home-loans.html

IDBI
www.idbi.com/home-loan.asp

Central bank of India
www.centralbankofindia.co.in/Site/Interest.aspx
Vijay
INDREFS

For questions on how to post in the forum, read this link
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Krishna.

Which bank is the best choice for home loans in mumbai? 3 years 2 months ago #2014

There are many option for bank like SBI, IDBI, HDFC.
  • Dimpi
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 1

Which bank is the best choice for home loans in mumbai? 3 years 2 months ago #2016

Before going to take loan for your house, better to go for Govt. banks instead of Pvt. one... :)

Which bank is the best choice for home loans in mumbai? 3 years 1 month ago #2089

I would suggest you to go for public sector bank,as interest rate is less,banks like SBI,IDBI,CANARA Bank

Which bank is the best choice for home loans in mumbai? 2 years 5 months ago #3982

SBI is the best choice for home loans in Mumbai

Which bank is the best choice for home loans in mumbai? 1 year 10 months ago #6641

All public bank is good for loan facilities but big private bank are also good for taking loan. They have few schemes over an amount of certain loan rupees. They also care and give you special attention to their customers.

Time to create page: 0.588 seconds

Latest News

How to apply for Property Card Online
23 May 2017 19:38 - Krishna

As a to be landowner, I am sure that you would like to know about the process for applying for prope [ ... ]

How to verify online whether the land that you are...
23 May 2017 18:32 - Krishna

Investing in land is a huge investment and one that needs to be carefully done. A lot of planning ar [ ... ]

Have you purchased a house in your relative's name...
14 May 2017 19:36 - Krishna

The Mumbai Income tax Tribunal has ruled that if someone ahs entirely invested in a property, then t [ ... ]

Use date of allotment to calculate capital gains
14 May 2017 19:02 - Krishna

Taxpayers have always been confused about how to calculate capital gains. Income Tax (IT) determines [ ... ]

5 ways to make sure property that you are purchasi...
08 May 2017 16:11 - Krishna

When buying a property, it is important to check whether the property is legal. People use multiple  [ ... ]