indrefs.com

Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Productivity of excavators

Productivity of excavators 7 months 2 weeks ago #8399

I am finding out costing of rain water harvesting. Can any body tell me how many cubic meter earth can be dug in one hour using mini excavators ? What is the cost of excavation per cubic meter ? I got rate of rs. 6000 per hour to Rs. 10000 per hour . But i do not know their work output.
I would also like to know cost of hiring dumpers / tippers to carry soil in Mumbai
Thanking you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

replyhave something to say register login button

Productivity of masons 7 months 2 weeks ago #8401

Can anobody tell me how much long brick wall ( say double bricks ) one mason can build in one shift of 8 hours with help of one helper ? ( Sq. met or Cubic met. work done in 8 hours )
Thanking you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

replyhave something to say register login button

Time to create page: 0.486 seconds

Latest News

How can existing borrowers lower their interest ra...
24 Mar 2017 19:04 - Krishna

I am sure all of you must have gotten phone calls on reducing interest rates. However, all these red [ ... ]

How does Marginal Cost of Lending Rates (MCLR) Wor...
24 Mar 2017 18:13 - Krishna

We had earlier discussed on the different types of loans. Today, we will discuss on Marginal Cost of [ ... ]

Paying higher interest rate than your friends? Cha...
22 Mar 2017 19:23 - Krishna

I am sure that many of you would have noticed the fact that you were often paying higher interest ra [ ... ]

What is ROR (Record of Rights) and how can one obt...
15 Aug 2016 09:02 - Krishna

Right of Records (RoR) contains details regarding ownership of the property. It is an important docu [ ... ]

Big players to invest in Real Estate
28 Jul 2016 18:04 - Krishna

The Government of Tamil Nadu has invested Rs. 2847 crores through single window clearances without s [ ... ]