indrefs.com

Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Building wing name is different

Building wing name is different 1 year 4 months ago #8102

Hello Sir,

I wanted to purchase a flat in Thane in resale. I found a mistake in the registered agreement between the flat owner and the builder. In the agreement, the building wing name is mentioned as "B" wing as well as in the Index-2, but in the attached Occupation certificate (OC) in the agreement there is no mention of "B" wing but there is "A"," A1"," C" and "D" wing mentioned. The building society has been formed and the B wing is considered as A wing and A1 wing is considered as B wing.

I ask the flat owner to do a rectification deed to correct it but heard from him that the builder is reluctant to do the same. What should I do? should I purchase it or not kindly reply?
  • Jamunakant
  • Fresh Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

replyhave something to say register login button

Building wing name is different 1 year 4 months ago #8103

I would suggest getting the sale deed rectified. The change in block name may be well understood by members and builder but might not be accepted by a seller who might buy the flat in future from you out by any government officials.
  • Krishna
  • There is nothing stronger than the power of inform
  • Thank you received: 141
Krish
www.indrefs.com

Ensure that you get professional help! My inputs are just guidelines!

For questions on how to post in the forum , click here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

replyhave something to say register login button

Time to create page: 0.493 seconds

Latest News

Affordable Housing may be next big thing
30 Jul 2017 07:52 - Krishna

Thanks to the govenrment's effort to lead to affordable housing, housing loans and sales in this cat [ ... ]

RERA deadline up on July 31st
30 Jul 2017 07:38 - Krishna

Builders are worried about the deadline to sign up for Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA). Any  [ ... ]

Documents uploaded on real estate sites cannot be ...
30 Jul 2017 07:04 - Krishna

Developers will now have to be careful when uploading documents with the Real Estate Regulatory Auth [ ... ]

Demonetization has not affected prices of properti...
23 Jul 2017 10:47 - Krishna

Recent studies show that in the first quarter of 2017, prices of under construction properties in De [ ... ]

Clarification on registration of unapproved plots ...
21 Jul 2017 06:00 - Krishna

Clarifying its stand on registration of unapproved plots, Madras High Court has allowed registration [ ... ]