indrefs.com

Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Building wing name is different

Building wing name is different 8 months 2 days ago #8102

Hello Sir,

I wanted to purchase a flat in Thane in resale. I found a mistake in the registered agreement between the flat owner and the builder. In the agreement, the building wing name is mentioned as "B" wing as well as in the Index-2, but in the attached Occupation certificate (OC) in the agreement there is no mention of "B" wing but there is "A"," A1"," C" and "D" wing mentioned. The building society has been formed and the B wing is considered as A wing and A1 wing is considered as B wing.

I ask the flat owner to do a rectification deed to correct it but heard from him that the builder is reluctant to do the same. What should I do? should I purchase it or not kindly reply?
  • Jamunakant
  • Fresh Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

replyhave something to say register login button

Building wing name is different 8 months 2 days ago #8103

I would suggest getting the sale deed rectified. The change in block name may be well understood by members and builder but might not be accepted by a seller who might buy the flat in future from you out by any government officials.
  • Krishna
  • There is nothing stronger than the power of inform
  • Thank you received: 137
Krish
www.indrefs.com

Ensure that you get professional help! My inputs are just guidelines!

For questions on how to post in the forum , click here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

replyhave something to say register login button

Time to create page: 0.440 seconds

Latest News

What is ROR (Record of Rights) and how can one obt...
15 Aug 2016 09:02 - Krishna

Right of Records (RoR) contains details regarding ownership of the property. It is an important docu [ ... ]

Big players to invest in Real Estate
28 Jul 2016 18:04 - Krishna

The Government of Tamil Nadu has invested Rs. 2847 crores through single window clearances without s [ ... ]

What happens if you and your spouse jointly own a ...
21 Jul 2016 18:25 - Krishna

It is very normal for most homeowners to buy a property along with their spouses. However, in case y [ ... ]

How to identify a real sale deed from a fake one
15 Jul 2016 05:38 - Krishna

The sale deed is a document that is executed by the seller of a property in faour of the buyer. The  [ ... ]

How to inherit property after death of owner
12 Jul 2016 04:57 - Krishna

Sufficient after death planning is required to ensure that your property reaches the right hand [ ... ]