indrefs.com

Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Patta registration help

Patta registration help 6 months 5 hours ago #8884

Dear Sir/Madam,
We have a property in Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh and the property was initially bought by my late grand mother if I can remember in late 70s.
The property eventually was inherited by my uncle (elder brother of my father and my father sharing into two halves. My eldest uncle and youngest uncle have passed away.
The government issued pattas during that time and my uncle received patta for his half in his name but my father never received it. My father is not an educated man and never been able to get the patta.

In 2007 my father bought the other half from my elder uncle and now he owns the whole property. The House tax is still under the former seller's name. My grandmother passed away in 2005. One aunt passed away but one more aunt is still alive.
Now how do we register this property. It's a 150 yard land with two portions on ground floor and one on the first floor.

I would be very grateful for your advice in this matter.
Abdul Rahman
  • A R
  • Fresh Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

replyhave something to say register login button

Time to create page: 0.459 seconds

Latest News

Residential demand unlikely to improve in 12-18 mo...
22 Oct 2017 09:27 - Krishna

Even though the number of affordavle housing projects are joing up in the recent times, the demand f [ ... ]

Affordable Housing may be next big thing
30 Jul 2017 07:52 - Krishna

Thanks to the govenrment's effort to lead to affordable housing, housing loans and sales in this cat [ ... ]

RERA deadline up on July 31st
30 Jul 2017 07:38 - Krishna

Builders are worried about the deadline to sign up for Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA). Any  [ ... ]

Documents uploaded on real estate sites cannot be ...
30 Jul 2017 07:04 - Krishna

Developers will now have to be careful when uploading documents with the Real Estate Regulatory Auth [ ... ]

Demonetization has not affected prices of properti...
23 Jul 2017 10:47 - Krishna

Recent studies show that in the first quarter of 2017, prices of under construction properties in De [ ... ]