indrefs.com

Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CRZ and ARZ applicability

CRZ and ARZ applicability 9 months 3 weeks ago #8743

Hi,

I would like to purchase a property - plot no. 8 in the attachment in a DTCP Layout
in Kovalam ECR and have a query wrt the FSI permissible. The plot's frontage is 35 feet and the road abutting the plot is a 23 feet wide road. Im unable to figure out the permissible FSI and if Premium FSI is even possible for this plot. I have spoken to many people including the Panchayat President but have not been able to get concrete information on this matter. They seem to be talking about 1.5 FSI. Im even uncertain about the applicability of CRZ and ARZ to Kovalam and if Kovalam has any implications on account of this as there are many confusing and conflicting articles. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Vijay

IREFDTCPLayout.jpg
  • Vijay
  • Fresh Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

replyhave something to say register login button

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds

Latest News

Affordable Housing may be next big thing
30 Jul 2017 07:52 - Krishna

Thanks to the govenrment's effort to lead to affordable housing, housing loans and sales in this cat [ ... ]

RERA deadline up on July 31st
30 Jul 2017 07:38 - Krishna

Builders are worried about the deadline to sign up for Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA). Any  [ ... ]

Documents uploaded on real estate sites cannot be ...
30 Jul 2017 07:04 - Krishna

Developers will now have to be careful when uploading documents with the Real Estate Regulatory Auth [ ... ]

Demonetization has not affected prices of properti...
23 Jul 2017 10:47 - Krishna

Recent studies show that in the first quarter of 2017, prices of under construction properties in De [ ... ]

Clarification on registration of unapproved plots ...
21 Jul 2017 06:00 - Krishna

Clarifying its stand on registration of unapproved plots, Madras High Court has allowed registration [ ... ]