indrefs.com

Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: One Boundary needs to be corrected for open plot

One Boundary needs to be corrected for open plot 3 months 3 weeks ago #8890

Hi,
I am planning to buy a open plot. Layout is of 80th decade and Person-1 purchased in 1985. Person-2 purchased from first person in 2016 and I am planning to buy the same plot now. When I went for physical inspection of property noticed that south boundary is wrongly entered as Road in both the sale deeds. Originally there's a plot on south side and not the road. Since, I am planning to buy this plot (not yet registered), want it to be corrected in my sale deed. I would like to know if this is possible? If so, please let me know the process of correction.

My Observations:
Checked layout copy and it is showing a plot on south side (no road exist in south)
Verified plot physically and there's a plot in south (no road exist in south)
Verified south plot's EC online and noticed that, current plot number (which I am going to buy) exist as north boundary in its record.

Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

replyhave something to say register login button

Time to create page: 0.471 seconds

Latest News

Affordable Housing may be next big thing
30 Jul 2017 07:52 - Krishna

Thanks to the govenrment's effort to lead to affordable housing, housing loans and sales in this cat [ ... ]

RERA deadline up on July 31st
30 Jul 2017 07:38 - Krishna

Builders are worried about the deadline to sign up for Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA). Any  [ ... ]

Documents uploaded on real estate sites cannot be ...
30 Jul 2017 07:04 - Krishna

Developers will now have to be careful when uploading documents with the Real Estate Regulatory Auth [ ... ]

Demonetization has not affected prices of properti...
23 Jul 2017 10:47 - Krishna

Recent studies show that in the first quarter of 2017, prices of under construction properties in De [ ... ]

Clarification on registration of unapproved plots ...
21 Jul 2017 06:00 - Krishna

Clarifying its stand on registration of unapproved plots, Madras High Court has allowed registration [ ... ]