indrefs.com

Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Amrapali Sapphire Noida Sec-45

Amrapali Sapphire Noida Sec-45 1 year 1 month ago #7478

Hi,

I own a property in Amrapali Sapphire Noida Sec-45.
It was booked in 2010 and was due for possession in 2013 but still it has not been offered and it seems like the possession is being offered on request.
The on-site team starts working exclusively on the flat for which the owner has got the the possession on request but the rest of the building still remains inhabitable.
The on-site team gets the flat ready in 2 months and gives the final possession.
I have two questions:

1) I am eligible for penalty for about 3 yrs in total from 2013 to date of possession. But I was told that penalty won't be given most likely as the project was under NGT stay for about 2yrs due Bird Sanctuary proximity. The NGT has given clearance now.
In the agreement, it was mentioned that Amrapali is not liable to pay any penalties if the delay is due to factor outside of scope of Amrapali.
Am I then not eligible to receive any penalty?

2) How is the construction quality of the the Project and how well Amrapali's reputation is as a builder?

Would be happy to receive any suggestions!

Thanks,
Deepak
  • Deepak
  • Fresh Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

replyhave something to say register login button

Amrapali Sapphire Noida Sec-45 1 year 1 month ago #7522

Hi Deepak.

Based on the conditions stated in agreement, I believe you might not be eligible to penalty since the stay was out of scope of Amrapali. However, I would suggest taking it to a lawyer to confirm whether you would be able to receive any penalties.

Thanks and Regards,
Krish
  • Krishna
  • There is nothing stronger than the power of inform
  • Thank you received: 137
Krish
www.indrefs.com

Ensure that you get professional help! My inputs are just guidelines!

For questions on how to post in the forum , click here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

replyhave something to say register login button

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds

Latest News

What is ROR (Record of Rights) and how can one obt...
15 Aug 2016 09:02 - Krishna

Right of Records (RoR) contains details regarding ownership of the property. It is an important docu [ ... ]

Big players to invest in Real Estate
28 Jul 2016 18:04 - Krishna

The Government of Tamil Nadu has invested Rs. 2847 crores through single window clearances without s [ ... ]

What happens if you and your spouse jointly own a ...
21 Jul 2016 18:25 - Krishna

It is very normal for most homeowners to buy a property along with their spouses. However, in case y [ ... ]

How to identify a real sale deed from a fake one
15 Jul 2016 05:38 - Krishna

The sale deed is a document that is executed by the seller of a property in faour of the buyer. The  [ ... ]

How to inherit property after death of owner
12 Jul 2016 04:57 - Krishna

Sufficient after death planning is required to ensure that your property reaches the right hand [ ... ]