indrefs.com

Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Get property reviews, discussions, legal advice, expert opinions only on Chennai real estate forum. Post questions on property, apartments, plots and we will help you get your question answered. Get answers from other buyers, potential investors and experts before you buy a property in Chennai.

TOPIC: Car parking issues in my apartment

Car parking issues in my apartment 1 year 1 month ago #8627

I have purchased a flat in Ground floor for 48 lakhs (952 SQFT) and builder has mentioned Car parking amount as 2.5 Lakhs in the construction agreement and Construction agreement is also registered.Builder name is SAI Homes - Porur , chennai
There are 5 homes in the apartment and i see only 4 cars can accommodate. All other 4 members are already parked their car and they are not allowing me to park my car to behind their car
When I check this with my builder, he is unable to solve this problem, But without car park , i can’t even sell the home for 40 Lakhs :( and this issue is persisting for the past 2 years and i have paid 12 Laksh as interest to bank.

Please guide can i file a case for compensation? because without car park the home is not having any value now a days
  • Rajesh
  • Fresh Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

replyhave something to say register login button

Car parking issues in my apartment 1 year 1 month ago #8628

I have purchased a flat in Ground floor for 48 lakhs (952 SQFT) and builder has mentioned Car parking amount as 2.5 Lakhs in the construction agreement and Construction agreement is also registered.Builder name is SAI Homes - Porur , chennai

There are 5 homes in the apartment and i see only 4 cars can accommodate. All other 4 members are already parked their car and they are not allowing me to park my car to behind their car

When I check this with my builder, he is unable to solve this problem, But without car park , i can’t even sell the home for 40 Lakhs :( and this issue is persisting for the past 2 years and i have paid 12 Lakhs as interest to bank.

Please guide can i file a case for compensation? because without car park the home is not having any value now a days
  • Rajesh
  • Fresh Boarder

Car parking issues in my apartment 1 year 4 weeks ago #8635

Hi Rajesh,

Normally, a builder is not supposed to sell car parking area. I would suggest you file a complaint stating non delivery of the car parking space.

Thanks,
Krish
  • Krishna
  • There is nothing stronger than the power of inform
  • Thank you received: 141
Krish
www.indrefs.com

Ensure that you get professional help! My inputs are just guidelines!

For questions on how to post in the forum , click here

Time to create page: 0.525 seconds

Latest News

Residential demand unlikely to improve in 12-18 mo...
22 Oct 2017 09:27 - Krishna

Even though the number of affordavle housing projects are joing up in the recent times, the demand f [ ... ]

Affordable Housing may be next big thing
30 Jul 2017 07:52 - Krishna

Thanks to the govenrment's effort to lead to affordable housing, housing loans and sales in this cat [ ... ]

RERA deadline up on July 31st
30 Jul 2017 07:38 - Krishna

Builders are worried about the deadline to sign up for Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA). Any  [ ... ]

Documents uploaded on real estate sites cannot be ...
30 Jul 2017 07:04 - Krishna

Developers will now have to be careful when uploading documents with the Real Estate Regulatory Auth [ ... ]

Demonetization has not affected prices of properti...
23 Jul 2017 10:47 - Krishna

Recent studies show that in the first quarter of 2017, prices of under construction properties in De [ ... ]