indrefs.com

Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Get property reviews, discussions, legal advice, expert opinions only on Chennai real estate forum. Post questions on property, apartments, plots and we will help you get your question answered. Get answers from other buyers, potential investors and experts before you buy a property in Chennai.

TOPIC: Verification of DTCP approval

Verification of DTCP approval 6 months 6 days ago #8572

Hello!

I have land at Urapakkam. There is DTCP approval number on the blue print of the layout.

Is it necessary for me to obtain a formal letter from DTCP, if I want to sell the land?

If so can you provide me the address of the DTCP office for Urapakkam.

Thanks & Rgds
C
  • Cool
  • Fresh Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

replyhave something to say register login button

Time to create page: 0.531 seconds

Latest News

How can existing borrowers lower their interest ra...
24 Mar 2017 19:04 - Krishna

I am sure all of you must have gotten phone calls on reducing interest rates. However, all these red [ ... ]

How does Marginal Cost of Lending Rates (MCLR) Wor...
24 Mar 2017 18:13 - Krishna

We had earlier discussed on the different types of loans. Today, we will discuss on Marginal Cost of [ ... ]

Paying higher interest rate than your friends? Cha...
22 Mar 2017 19:23 - Krishna

I am sure that many of you would have noticed the fact that you were often paying higher interest ra [ ... ]

What is ROR (Record of Rights) and how can one obt...
15 Aug 2016 09:02 - Krishna

Right of Records (RoR) contains details regarding ownership of the property. It is an important docu [ ... ]

Big players to invest in Real Estate
28 Jul 2016 18:04 - Krishna

The Government of Tamil Nadu has invested Rs. 2847 crores through single window clearances without s [ ... ]