indrefs.com

Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Get property reviews, discussions, legal advice, expert opinions only on Bangalore real estate forum. Post questions on property, apartments, plots and we will help you get your question answered. Get answers from other buyers, potential investors and experts before you buy a property in Bengaluru.

TOPIC: Constructed the house without approval

Constructed the house without approval 1 year 1 month ago #8472

Hi, I purchased a house in electronic city , Bangalore. Since the land owner spoke nicely we trusted him and bought the house from him which was already in the bank loan. We too raised the housing loan from the same bank. Two years later we came to know that the floor approval is partially done. We bought the house consists of 2 floors( ground and first floor).(3+3) but now the problem is we have approval for only(1+1)(gf+ff) The remaining 4 houses we don't have plan approval at all. Please advise me what to do to get plan approval now to safeguard ourselves from the future shocks. Your replies will be a tonic for me. Thanks in advance.
  • Sranothi
  • Fresh Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

replyhave something to say register login button

Constructed the house without approval 1 year 1 month ago #8475

Hi janani,

Wish I could help you. However, such units generally do not get approval. I would suggest you check with the building authorities so that they can provide you do some form of ratification for the property since it affects more than one family.

Thanks and regards,
Krish
  • Krishna
  • There is nothing stronger than the power of inform
  • Thank you received: 141
Krish
www.indrefs.com

Ensure that you get professional help! My inputs are just guidelines!

For questions on how to post in the forum , click here
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sranothi

replyhave something to say register login button

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds

Latest News

Affordable Housing may be next big thing
30 Jul 2017 07:52 - Krishna

Thanks to the govenrment's effort to lead to affordable housing, housing loans and sales in this cat [ ... ]

RERA deadline up on July 31st
30 Jul 2017 07:38 - Krishna

Builders are worried about the deadline to sign up for Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA). Any  [ ... ]

Documents uploaded on real estate sites cannot be ...
30 Jul 2017 07:04 - Krishna

Developers will now have to be careful when uploading documents with the Real Estate Regulatory Auth [ ... ]

Demonetization has not affected prices of properti...
23 Jul 2017 10:47 - Krishna

Recent studies show that in the first quarter of 2017, prices of under construction properties in De [ ... ]

Clarification on registration of unapproved plots ...
21 Jul 2017 06:00 - Krishna

Clarifying its stand on registration of unapproved plots, Madras High Court has allowed registration [ ... ]