indrefs.com

Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Get property reviews, discussions, legal advice, expert opinions only on Bangalore real estate forum. Post questions on property, apartments, plots and we will help you get your question answered. Get answers from other buyers, potential investors and experts before you buy a property in Bengaluru.

TOPIC: Registration in Sahakarnagar, Bangalore

Registration in Sahakarnagar, Bangalore 2 years 2 weeks ago #4635

I was planning to buy an apartment in Sahakarnagar but found that the property could not be registered. Apparently, BDA has a case against the Sahakarnagar layout and they have stopped registration, sanctioning plan and building apartments. I personally went and met the sub-registrar in Kodigehally and he told that nobody could register properties in Sahakarnagar. I tried to get the circular from BDA and they have asked me to file a RTI. I have filed an RTI and awaiting their reply. The builder says that he could register the property from some other subregistrar office by bribing them. As a first time home buyer I am nervous to book though the property is decent and closer to my and my wife's workplace. My question to the forum is

1. Has anyone registered property recently in Sahakarnagar in the last 2-3 months or so ?
2. What are the documents I should ask the builder before applying for the bank loan ?
3. Is there any active group on the internet for bangalore real estate ?

Thanks in advance. Any help in this regard is appreciated.
  • Vishnu
  • Fresh Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

replyhave something to say register login button

Registration in Sahakarnagar, Bangalore 2 years 2 weeks ago #4639

Hi Vishnu,

I have not registered a property in Sahkarnagar so I cannot speak much on that.

2) Some of the documents that you should ask for when buying the house includes Commencement certificate, khata, building plan approval, parent deed for the land, occupancy certificate (if the apartment is completed), sale agreement, etc.

Thanks and regards,
Krish
  • Krishna
  • There is nothing stronger than the power of inform
  • Thank you received: 137
Krish
www.indrefs.com

Ensure that you get professional help! My inputs are just guidelines!

For questions on how to post in the forum , click here

Registration in Sahakarnagar, Bangalore 2 years 1 week ago #4675

Thanks Krish for your reply. Looks like I won't be buying the property as there is some major case against the cooperative society which developed Sahakar nagar. I did talk to a BDA official and he told me that there was a 300cr IT tax fraud registered in 2013.

www.thehindu.com/news/cities/bangalore/r...d/article5426597.ece

He also said that lot of allotments in the society were made illegally. As usual it is very difficult to get information from BDA/BBMP.....so we thought it would be wise to go for a resale older house/flat. Me and my wife are working in Manyata...we are looking for apt/house within 4-6 kms from manyatha....if you guys know of any good resales...please let me know. Thank you !

Vishnu
  • Vishnu
  • Fresh Boarder

Registration in Sahakarnagar, Bangalore 2 years 1 week ago #4680

Hi Vishnu,

On behalf of our community members and users, I would like to thank you for the efforts you took in replying back.

Thanks and regards,
Krish
  • Krishna
Krish
www.indrefs.com

Registration in Sahakarnagar, Bangalore 2 years 6 days ago #4782

Hi Vishnu

Can you please let us know the builder of this apartments?

Thanks
  • priya
  • Fresh Boarder

Registration in Sahakarnagar, Bangalore 1 year 7 months ago #6629

Hey all ,

There are has been issue in Sahakrnager for about a year or so ... they were no facilty to register any property in Sahakarnager which very sad and bad part , may ppl are facing lot of issues due to this ,

However the good news is that now its open and ppl can start getting their plan approved , please get the same soon as soon as possible as we are un aware of the future and law in here as so bad .
  • vinay
  • Fresh Boarder

Registration in Sahakarnagar, Bangalore 1 year 4 months ago #7244

Hello Vinay

Thanks for that information. We had purchased the land in sahakar nagar A block way back in november 2013. At that time, there were no BDA menace on the sahakarnagar properties. However, when we recently tried to get our plan approved we were told the case is still going on. I called the society and they informed me that court has already cleared the case in favor of the society however, the society has to now pay Rs 40 cr to the BDA. The society has now taken a step back and are now requesting the court to waive off the payment to BDA. BDA has started to trouble the residents in sahakarnagar as they are not getting the money from the society. However, i also heard there is a public petition being prepared by group of residents against both the organizations to stop troubling the residents and instead deal it mutually and allow for registration and plan approval. I also called the BDA, they told they have no plans of intensifying the issue and troubling the residents there but they would continue to hold registration until the matter is settled. Other than the registration and plan approval there is no other technical problem in sahakar nagar which would ultimately be resolved. BDA confirmed the properties in sahakar nagar are BDA approved and hence they would create problems for the current property owners and residents. Hopefully, things would get better soon.
  • Chandrashekhar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Krishna

Registration in Sahakarnagar, Bangalore 1 year 4 months ago #7310

Thanks for shedding light on this ChanraShekhar. This sure clears up a lot.
  • Krishna
Krish
www.indrefs.com

Registration in Sahakarnagar, Bangalore 6 months 1 week ago #8435

Do not know much about it

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds

Latest News

What is ROR (Record of Rights) and how can one obt...
15 Aug 2016 09:02 - Krishna

Right of Records (RoR) contains details regarding ownership of the property. It is an important docu [ ... ]

Big players to invest in Real Estate
28 Jul 2016 18:04 - Krishna

The Government of Tamil Nadu has invested Rs. 2847 crores through single window clearances without s [ ... ]

What happens if you and your spouse jointly own a ...
21 Jul 2016 18:25 - Krishna

It is very normal for most homeowners to buy a property along with their spouses. However, in case y [ ... ]

How to identify a real sale deed from a fake one
15 Jul 2016 05:38 - Krishna

The sale deed is a document that is executed by the seller of a property in faour of the buyer. The  [ ... ]

How to inherit property after death of owner
12 Jul 2016 04:57 - Krishna

Sufficient after death planning is required to ensure that your property reaches the right hand [ ... ]